View Single Post

vandana_
10.05.2012 , 09:43 AM | #170
Quote: Originally Posted by arunav View Post
I think you may be in error - the bottom line is SWTOR is not in good financial shape and needs the cash shop to keep it going. Would you rather the game shut its doors or developers work on what's necessary to keep it afloat, possibly even expand it significantly going forward?

Get used to paying for most cosmetic things you'll want in SWTOR. While I don't doubt there will new raid armor in the future, the best looking shells will be in the cash shop. And some of those, both for purchase and in boxes, will launch in about a month.

Also, it's been stated most anything in the boxes is art that was in Beta but was not released.
I'm paying a subscription and until F2P goes live it's a subscription game. Should I accept that the money I pay is going into development of features I won't get? No, i won't.

FYI I won't spend a single penny on the cash shop and if the game dies because of it I honestly don't care. And stop with the emotional blackmail. it's EA management that put those people in this position. Not me.
V'ox