View Single Post

Krozis
10.05.2012 , 09:23 AM | #16
^This is why I rolled a Powertech. In my testing the PT is far superior in Pyro spec.

However, I actually (Like all of you I am sure) LOVE playing Arsenal. The style, animations, and feel of projectile DPS'ing is a lot of fun.

Often before I post, I will do lots of testing. Most of my testing is in a closed environment with Guildies, or friends. I have concluded beyond a doubt that PT pyro is fully superior, but it is not my preferred playstyle.

So what do I do? Go back to one of my 'power' toons? I have begged, and pleaded with BW to help us but it falls on deaf ears.

I personally play PVP 95% of the time, and usually play in Rated matches when our top players are online together. However the only way I get my Arsenal Merc in the mix is if they are truly not overly concerned with -winning-. Sad, I know. But there is a harsh reality there.

So I have my full Warhero'd Merc sitting in fleet.... I've kind of grinded to a halt with my Powertech in the mid 40's even though a full suit of Eliminator awaits him.

This whole situation really p*$$3$ me off. The reality is I do have very well geared other 50's that put this toon to shame in PVP, but I don't care for the playstyle as much.

I just wish they'd fix us. 1.4 was a total bust for us.... I don't want to unsubscribe, I've never threatened it because overall I love the game, but I'm really feeling like I'm banging my head against a wall with this class in PvP, waiting for BW to truly help us.