View Single Post

Reble-Dog-Squad
10.05.2012 , 06:02 AM | #376
Quote: Originally Posted by Evgen View Post
In other news Bioware has announced that they will be merging all 3 of their Asia Pacific servers into one to provide a better playing experience for their customers across the Pacific. While a mega server isn't required for this unified server they are considering upgrading before their planned F2P launch.

Was that so hard?
Next time you want to quote me, please do so with an answer. you sir/ma'am would make a great politician.

What you provided as an answer to post still does not go to prove that you will know that the population has increased significantly enough for you to resub after you have ran away.

Merging servers together that have very low population already is not really going to make that much of an impact that everyone is going to run out and change their last name to Bioware.

With all three servers combined into one merge will result in a total of 500 players on the server actively playing at any one time. (This is speculation i know, but just a rough guess after visiting all servers during peak time)
Australian CE VIP
"Social Media Killed Society - Like The Video Killed the Radio Star"
System: i7 2600K, Asus P8z68-V Pro, 16gig RAM, Gigabyte GTX580 SOC
May The Force Be With You