View Single Post

Kophar
10.05.2012 , 03:31 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
It only took 8-12 HM EC runs to have BiS (you needed the Black Hole Armouring off Kephess to be viable for you class) and only because of Bracers/Belts. If you ignored those it only took 8 runs to get BiS.

They're doubling that for HM TfB so it will take 16-24 (2-5 months). Hopefully they'll release Nightmare EC around mid-December (SWTOR Anniversary, Dec 20?). So given the decrease in gear I suspect Nightmare TfB won't be out until February or March
Actually its 3 times more gear grind in TFB HM since EC HM drops 3 pieces of equipment. 2 Campaign set and 1 BH piece. In TFB 1st boss for example it only drops 1 single piece of Hazmat gear this is the reason im complaining here, nothing else.
I dnt know if the remaining bosses drop 2 pieces of gear or not since we havent yet killed 2nd boss but just for the looks of the drops on the 1st one, its just rubbish.
And again, NM's arent for every guild and they shouldnt be, so this isnt a solution to the lack of drops on TFB HM.
Again, pls BW fix this.
I saw a dark explosion. I sensed a power within. I felt the urge, the rage, the power... I AM REBORN!!