View Single Post

Zovyn
10.04.2012 , 08:06 PM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by RyderQuanTy View Post
The combat disighn of pvp is ment for a team oriented game and everyone that comes here to QQ complains about how they peform and others peform 1v1 and how bad they are in a paticular situation. The game is 8v8 not 1v1x8 Since launch I have never seeen a sage use rescue to pull a melee team mate in to engage the melee attacker. Not once have i seen a merc of sage use their cleans to stop a rage jug or pt from getting their proc or remove a stun. Not once have i seen a sage use rescue to pull a stunned player to safty.

Stop with the qq about whats bad and talk stratigy. Try being positive for a secound and talk about what abilities you have and how they can help the team because many of the abilities and classes are buit around the team concept and if people use their tool many of things people are complaining about have a counter.

If people put more effort in to discussing how to use the tools they have and play as a team they will find that the combat and layout of the maps in this game is increadibly tatical
Just because this game is classified an MMO does not mean that it must be played in teams to be enjoyed. Generally most people (even in MMO's) often spend most of their play time solo. You should not have to rely on being in a team to have fun.

You actually make my point for me by pointing out how you never seem to see team work in a WZ unless its a premade for ranked zones and even then you hardly ever see the type of things you point out.
╬╬╬╬╬╬█}[████████████████████████████████████)