Rank the stories 1-8
View Single Post
10.04.2012 , 04:26 PM |
From what I've seen it's:
Here's my reasons (contains spoilers):
1) SW from the beginning to end was perfect. It was the rise of an apprentice down to the final showdown to finish Act 3. The final bad guy was basically the guy you've seen throughout the entire story. No sudden "new bad guy" as the main villain.
2) IA - Awesome amounts of conspiracy, but got to be too much at the end. It's like I was watching Lost or X-Files and they just had to invent stuff to keep the conspiracy stuff going.
3) JK - Cool, but overthrowing the Emp. Really?
4) SI - Great through Act 1. Ghosts revolting on you wasn't so good, IMO. The fact that Khem Val's conversations couldn't complete until the end of Act 3 is terrible. I was forced to finish for +10 presence bonus.
5) Sage - Um... have to raise this sorta army outside of the Jedi Council... uh, what?
6) Everyone else have some grand conflict. While the Trooper had a great Act 1 - He never makes it to general (Really? I got a guy who's the Wrath of the Emp, someone who sits on the Council, a guy who killed the Emp... and this guy still takes orders from Jedi Knights... what the?) Plus, his final fight is a showdown with a Moth. Lame. And what happens at the end? Nothing, just getting back out there to fight some more bad guys. Bleh.