Well I don't enjoy posting something under such a negative comment. Here goes though
Pravus Axiom (Imperial)
Puris Axiom (Republic)
Jung Ma (RP/PVP)
What makes your guild stand out:
Our guild is first and foremost concentrated on our forums however, we have begun creating in game events including other guilds to create vaste inter-guild storylines. We are most often times found in PVP always to try and stay within our characters.
One reason you feel we should spotlight your guild and Anything else about your guild that you would like to add (I will combine these two questions together
Charter and Goals
Pravus Axiom is a SWTOR guild set as a discreet branch of the Sith Empire that operates independently but maintains similar goals. Pravus Axiom is led by its own Emperor, and it has three major divisions: The Legion, The Temple and the Academy. For more information regardind our command structure see the Guild Command Tab of our main page.
Why Pravus Axiom is different from other guilds
- The Emperor of PRavus Axiom, Pollux Trajan, is willing to go above and beyond the description of guild leader to improve the guild. As an example of the commitment of our previous leaders, former emperors Lydeck and Galaksi peronally designed and created the guild website, with no prior experience in website design, and was brilliantly coded by members Dihilus and Belhom
- The members of Pravus Axiom are screened through the Academy to ensure that all members have the skill and drive to roleplay effectively
- In addition to active role playing forums, those who participate in online gaming with Pravus Axiom mat take part in RP events such as promotional ceremonies, story telling, holocron hunts and more.
There are many authority positions within Pravus Axioms guild structure; if you can prove tht you are more able to perform a role than the person in that position, you will replace them.
Primary Goals of Pravus Axiom
- To establish PA as a top RP-PVP guild in game
- To stand out in TOR community as a mature and friendly RP guild
- To develop its members into a team of roleplayers and promote involvement, ambition, and a quality experience