View Single Post

Aurbere
10.04.2012 , 10:45 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
I don't think that you understand the FACT that TCW is a kids TV show and killing off a primary character is most likely not gonna happen. Think about the season premier last week. The jedi who was killed was a nobody and they did not show her in the process of being killed (they focused on Maul's face), and they never showed her body (they focused on Obi Wan's face). Do you REALLY think the writers and animators could write a scene where Ahsoka is visibly killed in front of Anakin and for all viewers to witness? I think not.
I don't care if it is a kids show. We have seen primary characters get killed off in plenty TV shows. They would do a disservice to the PT if they kept Ahsoka alive. I don't think you understand the scope of the Grand Plan. One of the plan's primary objectives was to turn the Chosen One to the Dark Side. Ahsoka's death would help in that matter and it would provide much more incentive for Anakin to seek the ability to save people from death.
Added Chapter 44 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus