Thread: 22 Special
View Single Post

cycao
10.03.2012 , 08:03 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by RankorSSGS View Post
Not quite sure where you get 45% AOE reduction from. Corrupted flesh is periodic damage reduction, not AOE. I have to be honest, although I have not tried it, on paper it just looks like a gimped Arika. I do look foward to your videos of the spec, maybe theres something I'm missing.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#20...MckZZfMbRrMz.2

While we are at it, this was a madness darkness hybrid that I came up with. Have not played it yet, because honestly even I'm still trying to determine if it's viable. I would run this with lightning charge, and use the 2 piece set bonuses from survivor and force master gear, giving me a 20 sec cd on spike, and guaranteed heals from crushing darkness. The idea behind it was kind of a madness with more utility, I gain some dots, but keep pull and out of stealth spike. Darkness's 30& force regen should take care of any force issues, as even as full Madness i never had any real management troubles. If your spec testing anyway, maybe try this out as well.
imo that spec will not perform as well as the normal cookie cutter build that most assassins are running. You will have poor force management, poor survivability as missing out on some of the better boosts to your self healing that talents further up in madness has to offer.

The spec that I am yet to try out is this its what I will run as soon as I get time to test it. You can switch out fade and deceptive power and put them in saber conduit but I ran a similar hybrid and it did fairly well. Also its a simple rotation thrash, shock and maul deathfield and the force management is quite good.

I still love madness and think it performs great once you get use to it but when I get bored I run that hybrid.