View Single Post

10.03.2012 , 03:07 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by anakedcowboy View Post
I mean, the first bold thing you quoted isn't true, at all. Even the guy who wrote it has backed off the statement somewhat. The community manager extremely explicitly said the change was to reduce people quitting warzones, not because they don't want us to be able to do both PVE and PVP content.

There's no sane game developer that thinks it's a good idea to segregate or fracture a shrinking player base. The fact that there are people who want to participate in both PVE and PVP aspects of the game wholeheartedly is an awesome thumbs up for the game. They patched an inelegant solution to a problem they saw. There appears to be consensus that there are better solutions. We're asking them to consider one of them if they feel the problem is serious enough to warrant action.

I'm not sure why this is super difficult for you.
I just have to say, there's nothing stopping you from doing both PvE and PvP content. You just have to choose which one you want to do at any given time. And I didn't back off my statement somewhat. I just said the method proposed by others in this thread could, in theory, work.

But again, the fact that they don't want people leaving WZs early means they don't people stacking queues. Because the reason people are leaving WZs early is the FP queue pops in the middle of it.