View Single Post

10.03.2012 , 01:41 PM | #37
I can say for him, since he doesn't seem to be saying it himself: You're all focused on the fact that he said he plays a sniper. That he really has no reason to complain because he has the CC immunity and he can't be leaped to and whatnot. Take into consideration that people can main on more than one class. He's played multiple classes and he's still capable of PvPing efficiently despite the stun locks that people seem to complain about the most. He knows how to avoid them and PvP effectively. If people are really having this much trouble with the PvP after 1.4 then you really do just need to learn to adapt. I can tell you now that I've seen plenty of people do it with just a little bit of effort. Changes like these aren't going to stop, especially since the game is going F2P in November. That just means that the changes will come more frequently.

For me, PvP is fine. I play a Carnage Mara - I still play my lvl 50 Consumption (healing) Sorc on and off, and I will be playing a Powertech and an Operative in due time. Mind you, I don't have any idea how to play PTs or Ops, but like I said, I'm going to adapt and learn.