I kept this mainly for friends and guildmates, but figured it wouldn't hurt to share...
Please be aware that I have some games in there already to show how things are calculated - delete these before plugging in your own data.
- High score amounts for DMG, Healing, Protection, Medals
- Fixed an incorrect function for TOTAL DMG and TOTAL HEALING for ALL games.
- Main sheet will highlight duplicate values in each category. I changed this when I had a glicthed game and had to input something so the averages sheet wouldn't be completely thrown off by a zero value. I simply duplicated the previous games info. You can also see in my examply game that since I no longer run a build that produces healing, I copy the most recent game numbers to attempt to keep a general average over the life of my ranked games.
"Main" Sheet: Enter info
- New Fields: Rating, Video Link
- New Stats: Rating info (Current, Max, Min, Average)
- "W" or "L" for win or loss.
- "AD", "HB", "VS", or "NC" for what warzone you played
- Opponent Guild abbreviation
- Your DMG, Protection, Healing, and Medal amount
"Summary" Sheet: Results
- DMG, Protection, Healing, or medal amounts that you don't care about. (Either always log a category, or never log it. Inconsistency will generate incorrect numbers)
-Edit Yellow area with guild names and abbreviations as they appear on the "Main" sheet.
- Wins/Loss by WZ
- Totals, and Win Percentage
- Wins/Loss by Guild
- Total Games and Win Percentage
- DMG Stats
- Totals by WZ, including Ratio of DMG in Wins vs. DMG in Losses
- DMG Averages by Wins/Loss, including Ratio
- Healing Stats
- Totals by WZ, including Ratio of Healing in Wins vs. Healing in Losses
- Healing Averages by Wins/Loss, including Ratio
- Medals Stats
- Totals by WZ, including Ratio of Medals in Wins vs. Medals in Losses
- Medal Averages by Wins/Loss, including Ratio
- Highest Numbers
This is a way to keep track of what your guild abbreviations are. Nothing on this sheet is referenced in the code.
- On the "Main" sheet you can select the heading items and select only certain rows if you wish. You can change sorting as well.
- This spreadsheet will support up to 499 games.
- The sheets are password protected. If there is something wrong, or you'd like to see something added, please let me know and I can update it. I will not give the PW out.
- Does not support multiple characters. Copy and paste a new file for each character.
Any questions, let me know on PM or email: firstname.lastname@example.org