View Single Post

Ephesia
10.03.2012 , 10:45 AM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by anakedcowboy View Post
If I could play devil's advocate for a minute:

These hazmat implants also drop from the very first (and honestly very easy) boss in TFB HM. This is merely an alternate way of acquiring them.

350 BH comms isn't a shocking amount for a HM Ops raider. You get 33? just from 1 run of TFB HM (5 bosses + the weekly), another 28 from EC HM, 6 from the BHcorellia area dailies you can run in 30 minutes to make a ton of cash, 5 from GF every day. It adds up really fast.

If you're at the point where you'd be acquiring hazmat level gear naturally through TFB HM, you have little to nothing else to spend BH comms on anyway, and probably already have quite a few banked. For some classes, these are best in slot (and for those that they aren't, they should be fixed, I completely agree there).

If you're only doing story mode content, you shouldn't be able to acquire the best possible gear in the game (at least easily).
So think about this a little. There are a lot of guilds who are only beginning the progression to TFB HM so it'll be only a very few percentage of players who will get the 33 Commendations. You don't get 28 Comms in EC HM anymore unless I'm mistaken, you get only 20 (chests have been removed). This is equal to weeks of grinding just for an implant piece. Something is wrong with that.
Ephesia, Level 55 Jedi Guardian
Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU)
Member of Catalyst