View Single Post

Karasuko
10.02.2012 , 11:30 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by wolfyrik View Post
Thanks for this ever so insightful and helpful post. This is exactly the kind of learned discourse that really helps the community to grow.
[/sarcasm]

If I'm doing it worng, that suggests there's something very wrong with the game mechanics. There should never be a predfined set way to play in an mmo like this, there's even less excuse when the player is bombarded with so many skills. Seriously this is the worst game I've ever seen for excess skill baggage.

Rather than just spouting unhelpful, arrogant garbage, perhaps you could instead perhaps point out what rotatations in a prolonged fight might better handle resources?
Unfortunately the only guides that are availble are somewhat out of date.
Did you do some looking and thinking about how the patch notes interact with how things have changed? i'm guessing not.

We get an extra use of black out on combat start and an extra use of black out every 90 seconds. black out --->vanish---> blackout

Yes theres plenty of skills to use but most of them really have no place on a pver's bar except in specific circumstances. Ie no need for tumult,force wave TK throw on a DPS shadows bar.
I have my standard 6 buttons bound for core rotations, My F keys bound for CD's and some Ctrl keys bound for other stuff, I suck at key binding and don't use a fancy mouse yet i manage.

Theres nothing wrong with having a optimal way to play a toon, nobody is forcing you to play badly, there needs to be a way to seperate good players from bad.If it didn't matter what skills I used or how i used them there would be nothing pushing me to improve.

How was my post arrogant? blunt and straight to the point sure. I see alot of people blaming their laziness on "way to build a community" when they're the ones that could be doing something themselves to solve their issues.
Building a community has nothing to do with force feeding the lazy.