View Single Post

Zandilar
10.02.2012 , 08:14 PM | #2054
Quote: Originally Posted by natashina View Post
I didn't put Scorpio on the list since she seems quite humanoid. From what I have seen(haven't met her yet on my IA,) her bloodlust is on par with DS Jaesa's.

However, Scorpio seems like she could be a sexual being. I'm not saying it would happen, but if we are playing in a world where someone can love a hologram, why not a droid? Especially a more humanoid one.
Trying to have a relationship with SCORPIO would be like trying to have a relationship with HK-47 - that is, you'd have to live with the fact that eventually your lover would kill you, that your lover actually actively hates you. So no. SCORPIO does not make sense. (Trust me, I've a max level IA. :P)

But on that topic... There was a "crazy droid lady" in the original KotOR series, though the droid she had a thing for was a protocol droid that she was using as a substitute for her dead husband, IIRC. It was presented as being quite creepy, and all the poor droid wanted to do was get away from her. I suspect there might be limitations of programming with might prevent droid/non-droid relations on the part of the droid.
Zandilar, an Australian, IN SPAAAAAAAACCCCEEEEE!!
Too many characters, most of them Chiss.