View Single Post

10.02.2012 , 07:57 PM | #1465
Mandalore smashed his elbow into Kaddo's face. And backed away. Do you really think the Empire will reward any Mandalorians for returning to the them. They might kill us all out of anger. I don't want a genocide just because someone could not see that I am trying to help.

Blast had looked around quite a bit. Then he came back to the large living room, as it could be called. He had pulled out a wine from the selection in the cellar. He was not sure if Zero or Meanken would want any so he had pulled out three glasses, in case. He poured himself a glass and sat down at a large table in the middle of the room. Either of you care for a drink?

Rafeesh loaded his gun and began following Jot who was behind Nara, while Hadock took the lead. He kept pausing once in awhile to listen for anything coming at them. So Jot. How did you and Hadock first meet? You seem like an unlikely pair. I saw a holo-recording with you three in the cells, with an imperial agent from what I guessed. Find out anything from him?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.