View Single Post

EllRocko
10.02.2012 , 06:50 PM | #1
Hey all.

I just wanted to post this to see if anyone else had experienced the following at all while in the last phase of the Terror From Beyond final boss.

Occasionally when playing on my dps character and leaping from platform to platform I end up dead when immediately prior to the jump I had 100% health.

I can perhaps complete sucessfully 10 - 20 jumps from platorm to platform but then for no apparent reason I just die. This has happened now on 5 separate occasions, on two different runs and on different platforms around that area.

The sequence of events is like this:

I control my character (with left and right mouse buttons held) to run (not jump) from the edge of the platform, directly in line with one of the small gates. The animation shows my chracter flying up the next platform. Immediately as my character hits the platform I displays that I died. One one occasion I tried instead jumping before leaving the edge of the platform and on roughly the 10th or so jump I was put inside the target platform. http://itstheend.enjin.com/gallery/m...804#pid=833450

This is most frustrating and only so far in the groups that I have been in has happened to me. Im confident that it is not simply me missing the hyper gate as my character actually hits the playform I am trying to get to and I'm not falling to my death.

Your thoughts please.