View Single Post

Karasuko
10.01.2012 , 07:26 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Innocences View Post
Who here thinks the Shadow is nothing more than a merger DPS character? To me it's DPS is very much lacking in PvE. People claim it's burst DPS is so great and yet with all the stuns and knock backs you rarely get a full DPS burst on anything but a weak NPC. So what does the consular need? Shorter cool downs on sprint burst and force cloak? A low leveled, under geared, Scoundrel can do more DPS than my L50 Shadow can do. The scoundrel can do 4000+ damage and that's not even crit damage, where as I'm doing the same with crits and 60% black hole gear.

Now I'm talking to those shadows that PvE. Not PvP players owning nubs with high level PvP gear. So how does BW fix this class that's been so neglected for so long? I'm talking about mediocre DPS, ugly gear looks, we are required to spend twice as much to get the correct black hole stats and etc. Why are we so hated by BW and why has nothing been done? Rise up fellow shadows! Say something.
eeeerrrrr scoundrels hitting 4k? u mean fully geared gunslingers with adrenals + on use relic.

I'm happy with the damage I do on my shadow. Was running through some dailies the other day and was seeing frequent 6k shadow strikes, highest that i was paying attention too was a 6.9k on strong mob.
My project crits for 4-6k, with the "offhand " rock critting for upto 3k
Normal force breaches are between 4-6k crits.
Spammable 3-3.5k CS.
And spinning strike hitting upto 5.9k (weird our finisher does less than shadow strike) isn't shabby either.

Have yet to test out my damage in the new operation but i know for a fact that my dps will have gone up signifcantly..Those numbers wont really change much maybe lessen alittle, but my outliers will go up due to actually bothering to use my adrenal on CD.

With the changes that came in 1.4 our rotation is so much smoother, we ahve more force to spend and I very rarely find myself tapping out completely as the break stealth-->blackout-->vanish---> blackout gives me 24 secs of almost unlimited force.

Our gear is trashy looking but thats why theres modifiable gear.
Every class needs to spend alot more BH comms, I dont think a single spec gets 100% itemised gear. Ive spent about 400 BH comms on my JK,yeap thats right 8 pairs of boots!

So please check your facts before making a troll post like this please.