View Single Post

Wraiven
09.28.2012 , 01:47 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by uniz View Post
you are so wrong about pvp making better pvers that i just had to respond.

the opposite is true as pvp attracts the unguided solo minded players in these games that go off and do what ever they want. when ever you have a mini game like pvp whose reward system benefits those that go off and do their own thing then getting rewarded on LOSING you can NOT make better players in a system whose reward system is based on team work and WINNING. better players are better players and one doesnt make the other. pvp is nothing more than a means for terrible players to get end game gear through dying over and over. this is why it is so popular and why pvpers make so many threads about imbalance issues and the such. it is never them that is at fault but the game. pvp as it is currently being implemented in wow clone mmos is contributing absolutely nothing constructive to the mmo genre. it is doing just the opposite and being rather destructive.

i was rather surprised this game allowed keeping your queue while in a war zone as other mmos would kick you from it like this game is now changing to. if it was done at the beginning there wouldn't be a thread about this nonsense.
You are both right. Some PvPers think they are RAMBO, while others are extremely team oriented. You are going to get both types...no matter what you do.

Me, I'm the 50/50 guy. I PvE just as much as I PvP, and to be honest, I'm not half bad at either.
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) Kn (Guardian) Krll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xin (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-