View Single Post

Yogol
09.28.2012 , 03:37 AM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by anakedcowboy View Post
If you had put this in the notes, you would have seen the massive backlash coming.
Yeah, it's very, very suspecious that they didn't tell anyone about this change.

I wouldn't go as far as calling someone a liar, but a) no one ever asked for this, b) there was no communication about this and c) there are no advantages at all for this change.

Either this is a bug and instead of admitting to it, you cover it up by saying it was not a bug.
Or this is indeed an intentional change that was made without anyone asking for it, without any communication and without any reason.

I am not sure which of the two is worse.

Mainly, if it IS intentional, I do not understand at all why this is done, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever I can think off to merit this. This has no advantages that I know off, none. Is it to scare people off from PvP? IS it to scare people off from PvE? Don't you want people on queues?

Not a clue why this was done, if intentional.

Quote: Originally Posted by FourTwent View Post
It surprised me that they would even allow someone to be in two different queues. I imagine they think this probably attributed to people leaving in the middle of a warzone(im just assuming this)
Nonsense, people leave WZs because after 30 seconds you already know who will win: the people that have the best gear.
Yogol. Rebel without a cause. Often without a clue too.
Founder of The Fruitfly Guild, the one-day-beta-guild for one-day-beta-characters.