View Single Post

Aurbere
09.27.2012 , 08:49 PM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthAeonis View Post
ive come to the conclusion that ur just a hater. i no longer even care what u have to say in regards to my words cuz u only see ur own point of view. ur like a force severed miraluka.... just completely blind.

revan utilized both sides of the force without bein particularly swayed by either side. yea he's a "jedi" again but irl u cant be any more neutral. and its not a requirements to dwell on multiple emotions to use a power. just easier. gray jedi existed and thats a fact (jolee bindo prime example).. whether or not they were trulty neutral is irrelevant, they believed so as well as others.
the point of this thread im sure what to explain why u think ur right not to say everyone else is wrong. OPINIONS ARE OPINIONS. if u want a fact on who's strongest ask george lucas.
I am not a hater. I'm not bias to anybody except Plo Koon. If following canon facts makes me a hater then fine. I'll be the first to admit it. And now you fall to insults as your Revan idol comes crashing down. Sad...

Anyway. Jedi and Sith cannot be neutral. The Force is not some moral guideline. The Light Side is peace and tranquility. The Dark Side corrupts. A Jedi who tries to do both will fall to the Dark Side. As we saw with Revan. After escaping the Emperor, the mighty infallible Revan fell to the Dark Side.

There are no grey Jedi. Jolee Bindo is not a grey Jedi. He was a Jedi that left the Order and lived as a hermit. He did not leave the Light Side.

I respect your opinion and I'm fine with you liking Revan. BUT! Do not come onto a debate, completely ignore established canon while using lies to support your own argument. It does a disservice to the character as well as your character.

And GL has already said who is the strongest. Sidious and Luke. G-Canon. Absolute Star Wars law.
Added Chapter 61 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus