View Single Post

wandering_hero
09.27.2012 , 11:58 AM | #60
Honestly this "intentional change" (that was not requested) along with a host of others is getting me pretty close to the end. One of the last things I could do and enjoy with all my 50s was queuing for a HM and doing some WZs to pass the time while waiting for the pop.

People act like it is some huge loss when a a random person leaves a WZ. It's not. It happens all the time for a variety of reasons and we deal. It generally has no major effect on the match outcome and most often someone instantly takes their place and gets a match done a little faster.

What is going to be a huge loss is less people queuing for both HMs and WZs. I wish Bioware would think these things through a little better. Do they think people enjoy sitting on fleet waiting up to an hour for a pop? You can't group and go do dailies or a world boss so you are just stuck.

Please change this back and do it quickly. It wasn't a real problem before but it sure is now. Why on earth would you do something rlthat limits what people can do or accomplish?