View Single Post

anakedcowboy
09.27.2012 , 11:12 AM | #51
If you had put this in the notes, you would have seen the massive backlash coming.

This effectively makes queueing up specifically for something like lost island and "passing the time" impossible, especially as a DPS. HM flashpoint queues, even on the combined servers, can take 30 minutes to 2 hours to pop at peak times, if you're a DPS. Since you can't group while you're in the group finder queue, you can't do heroic dailies to pass the time. What a huge chunk of people did was pvp in unrated warzones.

Now that servers are full of people again, replacing someone who drops from a warzone is almost instantaneous. It's not a huge deal, especially considering you have two full minutes to accept a group finder invite, which usually means you can at least get to the halfway point or end of that warzone before accepting the groupfinder invite. On the other hand, it's bad enough that we can't group for other things while we wait for a HM FP or SM OP queue to pop, much less taking away the ability to even pvp.

My options if i am queued for a specific HM flashpoint or queued as a DPS being reduced means I will queue less, period, and as you can see in this thread - I'm not the only one.

I can't imagine this was thought through in these terms, especially considering the flack you're already getting for making so many changes to balance PVP at the expense of the PVE experience. I urge you to reconsider immediately.