View Single Post

Aurbere
09.26.2012 , 10:52 AM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthAeonis View Post
ive always been a Revan fan but even if i werent i'd say he'd win hands down. he's always been regarded as one possibly the most powerful person of his day and possibly ever to exist (atleast from when that qoute was mentioned) but his skills were just superior too. bane would be nothing without revan's guidance and knowledge of the force is obviously one of revan's strong points. revan defeated mandalore so he def has the physical skill. it has been said often he was a master at force lightning (which is vader's biggest weakness) and his mastery of dual wielding or all forms for that matter. he has complete balance of the force mastering light and dark so who knows how strong he could truly get. kun is probly the only suitable match for him but even then revan to me has the clear advantage. plus revan's feats are huge, he gets things done. so for me its revan>kun>bane/vader (bane and vader are pretty equal to me)
Hands down? I'm going to try to say this as nicely as possible. Please get all of the facts before posting something like that.

Revan didn't master anything. He was proficient in many abilities, but he never mastered anything.

Mastered all of the Lightsaber forms? Nope. Not even close.

Master of Force Lightning? That would be Sidious. Revan's lightning is nothing.

Mastered Light and Dark!? You're joking right? Revan was a follower of the Light Side. But he could master it. Revan as a Sith never mastered the Dark Side. Reborn Revan stuck to the Light Side but fell to the Dark Side in times of great stress.

Why don't you list Revan's feats and we'll see just how great Revan is. Not trying to be mean, but you don't have all of the facts.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus