View Single Post

Thaydin
09.26.2012 , 08:11 AM | #95
Why on earth would you do half this crap lol....Icefang rocks out so hard im throttling back or playing and healing when im no heal spec...now i see this and i know why so many ops are confused.. grab your knife and gun pick your tree and work it out,,, respec if that doesnt do enough..since game came out ive used my op and i know you just pack on dmg work the interupts and shield probe and evasions then if your healing you just keep yourself near your group with good alac and pwr and hit with the big one not so much probes and aoe heal then jump in after tank and drop an orbital on your head and a stun grenade.,,,then heal away ,,,bosses just watch your dps's even if tank is near half,,his half is there full...binding isnt necessary for all and stats are to be worked with...im not saying mine is the best but i love em....hes a rockstar and takes a battle into his hands when everyone is scrambling and adds are coming and tank is dying....and screw the high hp ...roll with 18000 at fifty..interupts and shield probe and acrobatics and a good def res means your 18k is the hardest 18k to take in the game..i watch the best geared players with 24k hp and up die and i stand with my 17000+
SKILL... work your interupts and on heals manage your pool and tell the group to slow down or die,, never run in behind em with half a pool..lol well thats all i willl say and im Icefang on ebon hawk and i love gaming and killing jedi..and i know my op well. sry to rant but i gotta fight with these guys that are too scared to heal a dps on a boss fight or max out end and then use cover tactic..ya you probly will live.. but why ...dmg is our calling do alot, work your skils and no need for all that buffness on end...try it once.