, 09:45 AM
I don't know why all the negative feedback here!
They said the live-stream would be about 1.4 and the upcoming update, and the developers where actually so helpful that they also answer other questions.
Like the Cather etc. The full interview was also posted on DarthHater just after it was finished.
I was happy enough with what they said.
Some answers I did not like but lets hope Bioware, LucasArts, EA or some1 else manages to turn this game around.
This game lost subs not because of communications, but mostly because of
1. no updates in last 5 months, considering the current status of End Game i.e a big Challenge
2. Patch 1.3 stuff should have been started included separately since launch (LFG, RWZ, UI, Customizations etc)
3. late server merges in June
4. the flop that was WvW or how it is known Ilum
5. Some stupid Nerf early on in the game where useless (read Jedi Consular and Sith Inquisitor mostly Sage and Shadow classes and the Imp counterparts).
I think if these where better managed SWTOR still would have 1 million+ subs.... That is my 2 cents
The Dev Tracker in recent times is being very helpful answering questions what was coming in a week, today in a every day basis.
Thank you mostly to Alison and Joveth!
Nutpen: Sage, Lim'suno: Scoundrel, Lei'Suno: Commando, Color-full: Sentinel
Los'suno: Assasin, Diopen: Juggernaut, Grandblu: Powertech, Brontolon: Sniper
Tomb of Freedom Nadd - Europe PvP Server -
Change PvP, sign here; https://www.change.org/p/ea-games-sw...edium=copyLink