Overpowered By Far: The Issue Of HK-47
View Single Post
09.24.2012 , 06:44 AM |
HK-47 is not that difficult. Here are things to remember.
1) No one should be standing in the middle when the center piece comes down - Instant Death
2) Tank should taunt the adds when the come out so that healer can focus on the tank alone.
3) Something I see a lot is when the adds come out the DPS does not kill them. They are the first priority in the fight is to kill them. Tank taunts then is back on HK-47
4) When the 4 panels show up from the center coming down, destroy them so you can start attacking HK. Do this immediately.
5) try to position the adds together for AOE damage if you group has the proper abilities and know-how.
Do these things and its going to work out. I tanked this on my Sin when I was like 37.
The Deathwatch Legacy