View Single Post

natashina
09.24.2012 , 03:31 AM | #1629
You're not alone on your hatred of Twitter. I don't think I've used it in years, however reading everyone inspired me to do my part. I think I'm going to try to start being more proactive. Tonight I also sent Hall Hood a tweet requesting more information for the SGR thread. Go Team Venture!

It makes it hard to keep some faith in BioWare at times. For example, it really seems like they'll drop spoilers for many many other aspects of the game, such as hinting Cathar were going to be a playable race before the xpac. Yet, they won't give this thread/community a lick of information about SGRs, and telling us it's "coming soon," is not working anymore. Especially if 1.5 ends up not having the content and we don't get any new info. The feeling of being treated like a second or even third class citizen(as a player,) is really taking its toll on morale.

**I didn't catch that Hall also wrote the JK storyline. It certainly explains Doc to me, although the rest of the story and companions were really good.**