View Single Post

Iryfindel
09.23.2012 , 02:49 PM | #1600
Well, I am finally participating in this thread.

I have been lurking here for quite some time now, reading all these amazing stories you guys continue to write. You're all very talented and for a long time I felt too intimidated to participate. I've been running stories through my head ever since I started playing SWTOR, with every new character more stories pop into my head, but I've never put them to paper. Until today. I'm very new at writing and even though I speak English decently it is not my first language and I judge my own vocabulairy insufficient to write adequate in English. This week's prompt inspired a story that's been floating through my brain for a while however and finally decided to get out. Adequate vocabulairy or not, I had a lot of fun writing this and it definitely won't have been the last story if I can find the time in my uni schedule.

I hope you guys enjoy reading it (I also hope I got the prompt right) and please don't stop writing yourselves, I am having an amazing time reading all your stories!

Prompt: Affection
Title: Hard To Face
Characters: Djem (Sith Warrior), Vette
Spoilers: Effectively none. Some minor Sith Warrior: Prologue spoilers but nothing I wouldn't deem common knowledge.

Spoiler

Authors note:

Spoiler