View Single Post

Airmo
09.23.2012 , 12:19 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
You assume the others are daft enough to fall for that, Vader isn't, Kun is too tricky and Bane would see the inevitable backstab coming.
If Bane and Revan teamed up what makes you think Revan would backstab him? And I was thinking that Vader and Kun would see eachother as the bigger threat and wouldn't bother with the other two. I don't know much about Kun though, other then the fact he's as big a force-god as the PT/NJO era jedi/sith are. I guess Vader or Kun could get Revan and Bane to join them but wouldnt they just be in the way? And I would guess a backstab coming from one of them would be obvious.

Bane might want to fight Revan though..depending on which Revan we are talking about.
"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking. It allows us to be honest with ourselves, to express those values that we would disavow in the light. The light blinds us. It is only in the dark that we see clearly."