View Single Post

POPsi
09.21.2012 , 07:30 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by xstortion View Post
This is literally one of the hardest fights in Story and HM with over geared people. All other fights go extremely smooth but this one seems to hit a lot harder than FE, Kaon and Battle or Ilum. Seems a little weird. It is not saying that I can't get past it it just seems to be harder than the others. Lots of times it does tend to bug on both Hard and Story. So yeah I can relate to the OP.

I guess u can say this is one of the more unforgiving fights if you do something wrong.
You are doing something worng. HM is a bit harder due to additional mechanics, but if you know how to counter it's not something people can't manage. I healed this countless times, did it recently too on HM (having 4 BM pieces and 1 columi), never had a problem once so far beating it. No one was overgeared. Normal mode FPs OP? For new players possibly, for someone who knows the mechanics it's walk in the park. All of them. There are guides out there you know, go read them, know what and when to do instead of complaining on the forums about something that is not justified.