View Single Post

Kalfear
09.20.2012 , 07:36 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Onlyxwishes View Post
Seriously, not to complain but can't you make it so that we have to option of going into a flashpoint or quest giver without all the useless conversations ive seen a billion times? Whats worse is there is always some noob who "hasnt" seen it, so then i have to twiddle my thumbs until the conversation is over.
I heard someone on Fleet going on about those selfish players that dont space bar and ill say to you what I said to him

UNLESS you have formed the team by advertising it as a speed run (IE: NOT using group finder as no such option exists in group finder), you really have no leg to stanb on as its their time as well and if they want to watch the cut screens in a flashpoint, so be it.

People do NOT need to conform to your rule set for everyone else.

Now if you created group by advertising in general speed run.
Ignore everything I said.

But im willing to bet you did use Group Finder and just tried to dictate the terms after the fact when group was already formed.

Personally I dont see the big deal, so they watch a flashpoint. You can still space bar and not watch it play out if its that important to you. At worse you waiting what? A extra minute or 2 tops for all the different cutscreens to play out. 2 minutes isnt going to make or break you.
In regards to lessening F2P and Preferred restrictions
In GAMING, as in LIFE,
You get what you pay for
No game restriction is so dire that $15.00/month will not eliminate it