View Single Post

MdLogan
09.19.2012 , 09:58 PM | #1054
I just want to try and show you that we have changed. If the Republic can help protect Mandalore, then we will follow the Republic for as long as possible. Rafeesh appeared to look intently at Helvec and Ravvok. Oh but where are my manners, If you open the first of the drawers on the table you will find drink and some biscuits. Have as many as you want. And if you wonder if you can trust me, then how about you look at it from my view, I trust you enough not to wear a helmet when I am in the same room.

Okay, it shall be done. My lord. Blast said this last part with much sarcasm. Come on Ravves, you ready to over throw the Mandalorian "rebels"?

Once the small fleet had left hyperspace, All that was there was an ionized Imperial fleet. That isn't the Mandalorian fleet. That looks Imperial. What should we do?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.