View Single Post

09.19.2012 , 03:27 PM | #1001
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Sabrina was busy, looking for what drink`s where available. She found some tea, and made a brew for her and mal. She brought them back, to the cockpit. Then sat back down again Sorry, I did not hear you reply. So I made you a, cup of tea. Hope that`s okay, so how long till we get back? Then paused, and then realised she never did hear answer to her question. So how far, should I trust the mandalorians. Initialy that is?She then quickly added, Please remember, this may actually become republic policy.She sat waiting for his answer, while having a sip of tea.
I would trust them for helping our military fight the sith. For becoming apart of the senate, I am not sure. All I know is that they are good warriors and would help us a lot. If they are willing to fight the sith with us and help us stop these so called true mandalorians then I think they should be allowed on the senate. said Mal Mean while Zarron said, I know they are coming. I am ready to kill each and everyone of them. They deserve to die.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu