As I stated, it has been done between two (2) APAC servers.
I really don't think you're gonna get anywhere with arguing on the forums.
I suggest you use e-mails, because CSRs are a bit weary of telling you in public that you may transfer, due to the ripple effects it will cause. Once people see he let you transfer, they would want to transfer too.
Send an e-mail to email@example.com
and if they say "no" then I guess you just have to wait.
I wish you luck.