View Single Post

PoliteAssasin
09.13.2012 , 01:36 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by NathanielStarr View Post
Oh Neo I know you like to disappear whenever someone out plays you. Is that what you call skill? I don't have an oh crap button as a sniper. If I attack someone and they fight back I have to figure out how to out play them not push a button for an instant escape. Also much of the time you don't even have the brass ones to continue the fight, but will instead run for a heal. Maybe you can call it smart gameplay, but it is an advantage that not all classes have. NOT SKILL. Really the skill came when you found out which class had the damage, the survivability and the utility all into one....a skill in picking a class.

Sorry Marauders and Sentinels just have to memorize a few buttons, namely the ones that let you get out of everything instantly and then a few you can mash for attacks.
Lol you must have me confused with someone else pal. I'm not dependent on healers unlike many of my marauder counterparts. I queue solo, and rely solely on my self heals just as I did on my juggernaut. Relying on healers is a crutch, so sorry to say you've never seen me run for heals. Additionally, I never run from fights. Once again, check the name tag because you clearly have the wrong person. If I stealth, it's to throw my enemy off, or to ensure my self heals aren't negated by damage. Once it ends I'm right on you again. Most of the time I'm standing right next to you if not running circles around you. You mentioned you're a sniper, if you've seen me stealth it was to close the gap after you've knocked me back. I have no issues beating your class. If you seriously doubt that though, give me your name and quit hiding behind anonymity.
D E M A V E N D O B E R Y N