View Single Post

Maaruin
09.12.2012 , 11:53 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by drfumblez View Post
It was said before that most of us did NOT want this to be connected in any way, shape, or form to FA. So, tossing it back a few years is a completely okay idea, especially since we're still in the time-frame of the SWTOR. It's in the 10-year cold war, which is perfect for plenty of storylines to be devised.

Tell ya what, if Bioware comes in and tells me that I need to set this at the exact end of FA, done and done. After all, they're the GM, right?

Better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

And it's not an "Omega", for that would require the plot to actually be in action. Plenty of ideas are scrapped in the beginning. It's called Pre-production.
I understand the reasons and I agree that it was a good idea to move it back that far. Which doesn't change that it was, basically, godmoding.

Pre-production Omega then. Instead of plotlines characters. One of the characters I intended to use is useless now. (A character I started in the game with this RP in mind, from lvl 1 to lvl 50.) I'm not that mad about that now. I'm a little mad about the fact that you made decisions I wanted to have a say in. If no one else here feels the same way, my bad. I'm not sure if I am able to continue here so it's ok that I didn't have a say in it.

But I think there could at least have been an "I think it would be a good idea to set FA2 before the game starts." And then we would all have agreed and we wouldn't have this discussion.

Well, I hope you see my point.
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall