View Single Post

Maaruin
09.12.2012 , 10:34 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by drfumblez View Post
I dissappoint a lot of people. One more won't crush my fragile ego.

Arthen has a very basic background, I can easily fill in exactly what ticked him off. Nayar's background is a necessity due to the way he has a partner. And by we, you mean what you said.
By we I thought about Thuzad and me And the "disappoint" missed some kind of smiley, sorry It should have been:

Fumblez, you disappoint me

I would encourage everyone to post very little bio, because I love flashbacks

Quote:
This was specifically asked for by two others in the thread, whose names I shall not disclose. I agreed with them, and it's nice to not have to worry about overloading the threads so fast. Feedback can be posted here.
I see. Well, we'll se how it works.

Quote:
If you want to check with everyone before you pull it off, and everyone agrees, then by all means. Do it.
Sounds good

Quote:
I got the basics from what everything was agreed on in the thread, and discussing with others. I, personally, decided to hop it back a few years, giving those who may be new to FA and FR a new chance to be on even terms with the rest of us.

Look, if it's too much to handle, there's always the option of watching.
Hopping back in time is what I would consider godmoding. (And it did kill some plotlines I had in mind. Plotlines about Sith artifacts which hit the markets because of the chaos in the Empire.)
You should have asked and I would probably have agreed.
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall