View Single Post

drfumblez
09.12.2012 , 10:12 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
edit-sitting here thinking, it has come to my attantion that, due to the fact that I am rp'ing imperial agents, we will probably need someone to rp their boss, be it a watcher or keeper, thats not going to be a problem, is it?
Someone probably will, but not having even a little background is unfair, to be fair. I'm not asking for a life history like mine, but having them fully classified? I'm sure even a little glimpse of their personality will do.

Quote: Originally Posted by Maaruin View Post
Fumblez, you disappoint me. What did we say about bios? It's far more interesting when they are discovered during the RP. (#5)
I dissappoint a lot of people. One more won't crush my fragile ego.

Arthen has a very basic background, I can easily fill in exactly what ticked him off. Nayar's background is a necessity due to the way he has a partner. And by we, you mean what you said.

Quote:
I'm also not sure if it is a good idea to try to keep everything that's not RP in this thread. Especially cross references, like feedback to story postings. Not sure about that, though, but I actually liked IC and OOC posts in one thread. But I'm not sure about that one and we'll see how it works out. (#4)
This was specifically asked for by two others in the thread, whose names I shall not disclose. I agreed with them, and it's nice to not have to worry about overloading the threads so fast. Feedback can be posted here.

Quote:
Galaxy altering events... need to be checked with the others. If we could work the plotlines into them, instead of them destroying the plotlines, it could be fun. But all in all, we are more limited. (#1)
If you want to check with everyone before you pull it off, and everyone agrees, then by all means. Do it.

Quote:
But now I'd like to know: Did you and the others discuss all this (and, for Example, when to set it) in PMs and just didn't send them to me? Or did you decide these things on your own?
I got the basics from what everything was agreed on in the thread, and discussing with others. I, personally, decided to hop it back a few years, giving those who may be new to FA and FR a new chance to be on even terms with the rest of us.

Look, if it's too much to handle, there's always the option of watching.