View Single Post

manchusabre
09.12.2012 , 11:35 AM | #28
Would be nice if it was a real public test rather than a select few for the new operation. I would have been fine hearing it was a private test instead of calling it a public test when it really isn't. How will you all find out how the non elite players will fair in the oeration though? Yeah I was hoping for some better looking high level gear. Most of it doesn't look like Start Wars outfits but more fantasy mideval stuff. It would be nice to have some knight gear without dorky shoulder pads. I was hoping for gear like the jedi council members are wearing or the green jedi. Gotta ditto the comments about the cathar though. It was mentioned a long time ago and still no real info on it. I would prefer an honest answer about the stuff rather than having a carrot dangled in front of me for months now. Though at this point in the game unless I get more character slots I won't be playing the cathar. The game seems to be over promised and under delivered so far. I don't see how new content will all of a sudden come out quicker just because.