View Single Post

RKLimes
09.08.2012 , 06:46 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by gabigool View Post
no. bca should be greeded by all. pretty much everyone can use them for something - if someone really needs they can either ask up front (as pretty much every normal person will assume you'll greed otherwise) or buy one off the GTN afterwards if they greed and don't win.

if anyone ever asked for it up front i'd happily pass. Needing is something a 12 year old would do.
If you need it, why would you roll greed? If pretty much everyone can use them, sounds like they should need it too. Letting the group know is perfectly fine, but since you are equally entitled to the loot, and the need button is for items you need... well, I'll let you do the math.

Rolling greed on something you needed and then crying when someone else needed it and rolled need is something a 12 year old would do. (see what I did there?)

If an item you need drops, why would you roll greed then go buy one?

If you are about to tell me that most people will just need them to sell them on the GTN, why doesn't the same apply to columi loot? It's worth 10k at the vendor... somehow things change when you need gear? use the tools for which they are intended: if you need a drop, roll need.
Super-Awesome suggestions. Trust me, they're amazing!
I highly recommend you peep your eyeballs on them!