View Single Post

Silthir
09.07.2012 , 07:14 AM | #1150
Quote: Originally Posted by losdia View Post
They also said it would come when they started doing story expansion and that there probably wouldn't be many, if any, official comments about it until it was implemented. I've gotten the impression that a lot of people think this is a pretty stupid view, but I think we'll probably see SGR as part of the Mekab content. So, we can probably expect it whenever Patch 1.5 comes out.
See, I wouldn't get my hopes up on that, Iosdia. I mean, I know they said things haven't changed about SGRAs, but sometimes things change at the last minute. I would like to hope that they would, so that my Chiss Sith Warrior can get it on with one of his male companions... but I'm not gonna sit here and be hopeful when I seriously don't see it coming out this year, despite what they said. The F2P change and the bugs that need fixing, such as the quest At the Foot of the Colossus, can really pull away from something that isn't exactly... 100% dire.

On a seperate note... I somehow get the feeling that Andronikos is definitely straight and that the gay romance option for Sith Inquisitor is Talos... I don't know why I get that feeling, but I seriously do.