View Single Post

09.07.2012 , 05:04 AM | #1147
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
From Ms. Berryman:

First off, I'd like to clarify that the Community team does read the SGRA thread, and we're aware of everything that gets posted in it as well as player concerns about the lack of new statements or information. We're always reading this thread and any other thread that the community is passionate about. The SGRA thread is no exception - it's our job to read all the community's concerns and escalate them, and we do this.

I'm sorry to say that I have no new information since the last time I responded. Nothing has changed regarding SGRA, and I have no new statements or information. We know that you and many other players are very interested in getting an update, a new statement, or new info, but I'm afraid I just don't have any right now. The community team will continue escalating your (and other players') concerns, and as soon as we have anything new to share with you, we'll let you know!

Edit: Emphasis mine.
Nothing has changed regarding SGRA......well the last time we heard something was the "It will happen 'this year'" comment at the guild does that mean that we'll actually have it in the next 3 months? If so, sweet!