View Single Post

Fortunefive
09.04.2012 , 03:25 PM | #1
I love my bounty hunter. However my merc really feels like just another average hero, as in there is nothing that makes me feel like an actual Bounty hunter, aside from the class story, and possibly the graphical missile here and there.

From playing games such as SWG as a Bounty Hunter, or even Red Dead Redemption, doing the posted bounty's, I felt more like a bounty hunter in those games than this.

Any update on a Bounty hunter terminal/board? I would like to see something similar to SWG where you could just pick up bounty after bounty, while doing some form in "investigation" to the location of your target. I don't want to see it in the form of a daily mission where you can only do it once per day. It gets real boring time and again waiting for the occasional warzone, operation, flash point to pop, let alone the times when no guild mates are online, and would be a fun way to pass the time. I really enjoyed the bounty hunter track and catch system in SWG, using a crafted item to locate targets, it just felt right. For this game its been a long time since I really felt like a Bounty hunter. (since doing the class story i guess) but now at end game i just feel like another hired thug. Not someone who hunts live targets.

It would be real interesting to see a merger of SWG's bounty system and RDR, in the sense you can either eliminate or capture your bounty.

I like how the class plays, you feel like a bounty hunter using missiles and such, but its kinda superficial when you don't actually hunt targets.

Also I hate the graphic for mercenary's Unload, can you please change the graphic where you hold the pistols upright v. crossed over each other? Maybe perhaps to something like the charged attack that companion Temple uses? To me it just looks like I am trying to be not really gangsta....but sorta. its bad its a shared graphic with smugglers, its unpleasant to the eyes (imo) and I don't like it.