View Single Post

odonoghuet
09.04.2012 , 09:18 AM | #12
Tonight I snappd at a fellow player over general fleet chat.

He asked for all 50s to queue for PVP. After having just been beaten for the 5th time in a row by the same full warhero equiped republic players, I made a snide comment about how the republic needs to farm more commondations.

Gav Daragon is a RP server so I am not expecting a huge pool of PVP players, but it is choking right now. It is becoming Toxic where guilds are losing members to PVP friendly other games or refusing to co-ordinate with each other for events over poisoned reputations from months of one sided PVP. We litterally can't get players in one of the largest guilds for ranked PVP because playing the same only other PVP ranked team who out gear us and make much more comms per win has no appeal.

Even our guild 50s have to spend hours leveling alts to boost numbers in alterate roles for making PVE balanced groups. When they could be helping others through ops so everyone gears up for harder ops such as the new content SWTOR is advertising this week as a selling point.

Please do something soon.
Laugh and the universe laughs with you, cry and you're on the path to the dark side.