View Single Post

Styxx
09.03.2012 , 04:21 PM | #1187
Quote: Originally Posted by GalacticKegger View Post
One would have to assume I suppose. Guess I just don't understand why someone would pay $15/month for forum PvP. Doesn't slamming something at every opportunity get old after while?
I`m not slamming anything. But I won`t pretend everything is great all of a sudden, now that the game switched to F2P. The ONLY good thing is the supposedly larger player base it will bring. I have my doubts about the overall ... quality of the new faces, but, ultimately, more players is a good thing.

There is no secret I hate F2P games. My posting history is full of examples as to why I have this opinion. Even so, I am willing to stick around and still pay a sub, because I still have friends that still play and I am still having fun, or finding stuff to do.

There is, however, the question about EA and BW`s credibility. There is the question about EA`s.. habits, as a whole. Even if we exclude those, we have Bioware`s policy of stalling, which I don`t like. We have Bioware that uses very many words to say very little, which Bioware failed to deliver on almost everything it said it`ll do. I am expressing an opinion, just as everybody else does. But, at this point, I won`t believe anything else than solid facts and treat the words for what they are - hot air; hoping for the best and getting ready for the worst, as the word goes.
Quote: Originally Posted by John Riccitiello View Post
When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time...We're not gouging, but we're charging.