View Single Post

ToEasy
08.29.2012 , 08:55 PM | #564
Mal laughed at Helvic's statement. "Sure I'm the insane one. Because I am not trying to commit genocide on a people who are trying to be our allies. Oh wait, they are our allies! said Mal. He then stood up and moved the metal out of the way and began to walk out of the hangar. Also taking out several troopers that were apart of the five. Hello rafeesh, I know we haven't properly met but former master jedi Helvic has escaped me. He is in the airvents. Be sure to stay on the look outs." Mal then ended the transmission and began to go back to the shuttle. He wanted to make a new saberstaff now that the hangar was clear. Once he got back to the shuttle he went to his spare lightsaber pieces and began to medditate crafting the new weapon. This one he made was shorter than a regualer saberstaff so it would be harder to cut in half. It had two green crystals and a dual phase setting on it. "I am ready for you Helvic. I will defeat you. Whether I have to kill you or not. You are not going to beat me again." said Mal to himself.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu