Let's be honest here: this thread is the biggest pile of messy crap that has been posted on the suggestion forum.
- There's no focus at all on specific topics
- The way it's disorganized make it so it's not even usable for a brainstorm
- The OP is the great example of what not to do: say the same thing multiple times in lengthily paragraph without adding anything to your first statement.
- I did not see anything that hasn't been debated during or even before the beta in much more detailed and focused threads
- There's no way you can identify the most requested features with this
- Don't even think of getting the pro and cons in structured discussions.
The only goal I can see this topic achieve is:
- Redirect brainless people there to keep the "nonconstructive" feedback in this /dev/null feature and let them rot
- Get the bored devs entertained browsing randomly this mess.
That's a shame because there are lots of great topics in the suggestion forums that never got any dev attention nor feedback.
Here's a few examples:
Ah, but it's perfect, because they can mine it for harmless ideas while avoiding the sort of threads you posted (which I see no gold replies to, lol)
I stopped taking these Community Round Up threads seriously when they never engaged any of the really hard questions people have to which they claim to have no answers.