A Thousand Papercuts: In this thread, community members give some great suggestions to improve the game. We have been closely monitoring this thread and compiling their feedback. Some of your suggestions included:
Xenara: “Would love to see a functional Day/Night cycle.”
Darth Milonus: “1. I would like to be able to put my Jedi's hood down
Let's be honest here: this thread is the biggest pile of messy crap that has been posted on the suggestion forum.
- There's no focus at all on specific topics
- The way it's disorganized make it so it's not even usable for a brainstorm
- The OP is the great example of what not to do: say the same thing multiple times in lengthily paragraph without adding anything to your first statement.
- I did not see anything that hasn't been debated during or even before the beta in much more detailed and focused threads
- There's no way you can identify the most requested features with this
- Don't even think of getting the pro and cons in structured discussions.
The only goal I can see this topic achieve is:
- Redirect brainless people there to keep the "nonconstructive" feedback in this /dev/null feature and let them rot
- Get the bored devs entertained browsing randomly this mess.
That's a shame because there are lots of great topics in the suggestion forums that never got any dev attention nor feedback.
Here's a few examples: