View Single Post

ToEasy
08.27.2012 , 07:10 PM | #507
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Kregan laughed and disappeared Clearly you did not listen very well. I just TOLD you what happened. The council are off on some adventure to purge Corsucant of its new-found residents after they murdered these poor beings. They will not be back for quite some time they deemed it something of the utmost importance.You really think I would sink so low? Mal what kind of Jedi would I be. Kregan then reappeared behind Mal whispering Boo. In his ear before disappearing quickly once more. Kregan always had fun with these kind of games.
I have had enough of this, I am leaving. And don't you dare follow me. He then began to walk out of the jedi temple. He would know if Kregan was following him. His senses were on full alert right now. He then hoped on board a shuttle that took off right as he got on board.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu